Birnbach Communications celebrated its 18th anniversary in 2019, and we’d like to thank all our clients over the years.
We love working for our clients. We enjoy getting their brief and figuring different ways to help our clients achieve their goals. There’s a solving-the-puzzle aspect that sparks our creativity and passion as we develop and recommend strategic approaches.
And we love generating positive results for our clients. We love the work of brainstorming angles, developing compelling pitches, and working with the media. Getting hits for our clients is something that never gets old for us. (We may want to score significant placements or to write strong content more than our clients.)
It’s been a wild ride so far, and this year brought about a number of highlights, including:
- Securing placements in TechWeb and Politico for our newest client, a startup developing robots for lunar exploration.
- Continuing to support our longest-term client, Seqens NA, a biotech we first started working for eight years ago. What we’re particularly proud about Seqens is how our program continues to evolve as their needs change, helping them they stay relevant even as its business and the media world has dramatically changed over time.
- Writing and placing more than 15 bylined articles published in a range of publications including the Forbes Technology Council along with more than 150 blog articles on a range of topics for our clients.
- Having a successful ebook of our articles published by a client.
- Writing continue to drive traffic to clients’ websites, particularly because our content produced new subscribers to their blogs and newsletters. Many of those blog articles are repurposed and get published in credible industry publications.
- Securing dozens of media interviews that resulted in coverage and enhanced relationships for our clients.
- Winning new several clients in 2019 while keeping ongoing clients.
- Expanding our international reach with current clients based in the U.K., Germany, France and Canada.
- Working across categories including LED lighting and clean tech, robotics, AI, space exploration, programmatic advertising, fintech, biotech and life sciences, STEM, as well as the travel and meetings industry.
- Supporting clients at key trade shows including IMEX Frankfurt, IMEX America (in Las Vegas), Spacecom, International Astronautical Congress, LightFair and others.
- Launching new products including a line of LED fixtures, clean tech roofing paints, and medical-alert tattoos as an alternative to medical ID jewelry.
- Generating coverage in top-tier media including Politico, The Economist, NPR, TechCrunch and Forbes Technology Council.
- Helping clients win awards and recognition including being ranked as one of the largest CleanTech companies in Massachusetts and getting a client named “3 Trends at the International Roofing Expo” by Buildings magazine.
We can’t wait to build on this year’s success in 2020!