(hardware, software, Internet infrastructure, e-Commerce and m-Commerce,
We have decades of technology experience, going back to working on the launch of RIM's first BlackBerry in 1999, securing product reviews like this one from BusinessWeek: "Close-to-Perfect Pocket Email: The RIM pager is the first wireless message device that I'd want to carry around," which launched the era of mobile email and texting.
Our sector experience includes AI, robotics, CleanTech and LED lighting, FinTech and financial services, cloud computing, enterprise software, unified communications, and more.
Some specific assignments include:
- Scoring a joke in in James Corden's Late Late Show monologue for
- INQUE, which makes a revolutionary tattoo ink that can be easily turned off. (We had targeted Corden, who has many tattoos of his own.)
- Launching Spacebit, a UK-based startup developing space robotics technology for lunar and planetary missions, in the U.S. (Not tb be confused with the actual launch of their lunar robots.)
- Executing a thought leadership campaign for PTC's Onshape division, securing print and podcast coverage, including bylined articles in IndustryWeek and secured dozens of podcast interviews that provided executives the opportunity to share their perspectives.
- Securing a high-level U.S. Dept. of Transportation official to keynote at PCS Software's IGNITE Conference in 2021.
- Secureing interviews for Digital Reasoning, an AI startup, with the New York Times, Wall St. Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek and The Economist. Our work helped secure recognition by Fast Company as one of top 10 companies in Data Science (March 2016).
- Supporting Cloudistics which was ranked No. 5 on CNBC's first-ever Upstart 25 of the most promising startups in 2017. Cloudistics was also named “38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017” by Business Insider (2016) and was included in CRN's "The top 10 storage stories of 2016,"
among other recognitions.
- Repositioning Corning as a telecom player instead of a company best
known for its Corningware division (a division it had sold five years
- Launching the software divi
- sion of a Fortune 100 technology
- Developing and executing M&A communications plans for telecom
and software companies.
- Creating thought leadership campaigns through blogs, bylined articles and social media.
- Implementing IPO communications plans for software and semiconductor
- Introducing a global electronics manufacturer as well as a robotics software startup to U.S. media.
- Introducing countless new products, ranging from new hardware (including
PCs and wireless PDAs), new versions of software (including operating
- Establishing new product categories
- Conducting dozens of media and analyst tours.
- Positioning numerous software startups.
- Increasing client awareness beyond the trade press.
- Securing coverage in The New York Times,
The New York Times Magazine, Fortune,
ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Dateline," "Tonight Show" and dozens of top business media.
For more details on our experience by other sectors, please click on
the following links: