(hardware, software, Internet infrastructure, e-Commerce and m-Commerce,
We have decades of technology experience, going back to working on the launch of RIM's first BlackBerry in 1999, securing product reviews like this one from BusinessWeek: "Close-to-Perfect Pocket Email: The RIM pager is the first wireless message device that I'd want to carry around," which launched the era of mobile email and texting.
Our sector experience includes AI, robotics, CleanTech andLED lighting, FinTech and financial services, cloud computing, enterprise software, unified communications, and more.
Some specific assignments include:
- Repositioning Corning as a telecom player instead of a company best
known for its Corningware division (a division it had sold five years
- Launching the software division of a Fortune 100 technology
- Developing and executing M&A communications plans for telecom
and software companies.
- Creating thought leadership campaigns through blogs, bylined articles and social media.
- Implementing IPO communications plans for software and semiconductor
- Introducing a global electronics manufacturer as well as a robotics software startup to U.S. media.
- Introducing countless new products, ranging from new hardware (including
PCs and wireless PDAs), new versions of software (including operating
- Establishing new product categories
- Conducting dozens of media and analyst tours.
- Positioning numerous software startups.
- Increasing client awareness beyond the trade press.
- Securing coverage in The New York Times,
The New York Times Magazine, Fortune,
ABC's "World News Tonight" and NBC's "Dateline," "Tonight Show" and dozens of top business media.
For more details on our experience by other sectors, please click on
the following links: