2001 by Norman Birnbach, after more than 15 years at Brodeur Worldwide
and Ketchum Public Relations.
Provide big-agency experience with senior-level expertise and attention
to serve as a global strategic communications partner for our clients,
offering a hybrid approach that combines traditional PR with the latest
social media techniques. With Birnbach, you get pragmatic, passionate,
and performance-driven PR and social media.
20 Devereux Street, Suite 3A
Marblehead, Massachusetts 01945
781.639.6701 Fax: 781.639.6702
info [at] birnbachcom.com
PR Back Talk
- Database and Storage
- Financial Software and Financial Services
- Security and Compliance
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Professional Services
- Biotech, Health care, Life Sciences and Medical Devices
- Consumer Services, Personal Technology and Social Networking
- Venture Capital
- National and Business Media
- Strategic Planning
- Executive Visibility
- Positioning, Branding and Strategic Messaging
- Competitive Assessment
- IPO Communications
- M&A Communications
- VC Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Regional Media Relations
- Industry or Vertical Media Relations
- Media Tours
- Blogging Relations & Social Media Relations
- Executive Media Training
- Speakers Bureau
Launches, Product Positioning and Reviews
- Press Conferences and Webcasts
- Calendar Update
- Ongoing Media List Development
- Press Releases, Media Kits Development and Assessment
- Web Site Content Development and Assessment
- Executive Speech Writing
- Bylined Articles
- Video News Releases
Metrics and Research
- Monitoring, Assessing and Measuring Media
- Trend Analysis
We serve a client base of emerging and medium-sized companies,
divisions of large corporations, as well as publicly held companies.
We serve clients around the world: Boston, New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, Denver, Detroit,
Atlanta, United Kingdom, Canada, Sweden, Germany, France, Russia, India, Israel, and Vietnam.
Current and past clients include:
Financial Software & Financial Services
UNIT4 Business Software, the North American subsidiary of UNIT4, a global cloud-focused business software and services company.
leading global compliance and operational risk management solutions
- Reveleus: a global provider
of analytical applications for the financial services industry covering
risk management, customer insight, and enterprise financial performance.
ControlPath: a developer of automated compliance
management software whose products help organizations transform
their compliance programs across multiple regulations and standards.
EnableUs: the global leader in software solutions
for the commercial and asset finance companies
The Hanover Insurance Group: a leading super regional
property and casualty company
Oversight Systems: a leading provider of continuous
Whitebirch Software: a financial modeling and
scenario analysis software company
Longview Solutions: a financial software firm
for global companies
- Digital Reasoning: delivers trusted cognitive computing for a better world. Whether in the intelligence field or inside large corporations, data analysis needs are much the same. Digital Reasoning’s Synthesys solutions heighten situational awareness and help peopleanswer important questions.
- Bradford Networks:
a leading network access control (NAC) solutions
- Software Secure: creator
of Securexam® and Secureexam Remote Proctor, and a pioneer in educational
testing software development
Vericept Corp.: a business that provides enterprise
risk management solutions for corporations, government agencies
and educational institutions to manage and reduce insider risk
VistaScape Security Systems:a developer of perimeter
security solutions for government, military and civil aeronautics
Oversight Systems: a developer of internal compliance
and audit software
Q1 Labs: developer of the QVISION, a view-based
network behavioral analysis solution
Sandstorm Enterprises: a company providing network
forenisics for government and financial institutions
- Avistar: a leader in unified
visual communications solutions providing proven business-class desktop
videoconferencing technology, supplying technology to companies such
as IBM, LifeSize, Logitech, Polycom and Sony
- Database and Storage
- Acronis: a global provider
of storage management software that enables corporations and individuals
to move, manage and maintain digital assets
- PromptWorks: offers custom software and consulting services for web and mobile applications to help clients engage their customers online, optimize their back office processes, or analyze their data.
- Luxoft: Russia's leading provider
of end-to-end information technology services and solutions, with
customers including Deutsche Bank, IBM and Dell
- Color Kinetics: a leading
innovator of LED lighting systems and technologies
- Universal Event Management: a premier tradeshow and event management
- PCI Synthesis: a custom chemical manufacturer of new chemical entities (NCEs), generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and other specialty chemical products.
- Averica Discovery Services: a contract research organization with specialized expertise in small molecule analysis and purification. Averica works with drug discovery and development teams to speed lead optimization and timelines in early development. Its services include scalable compound supply, chiral resolution, impurity isolation, and custom analytical work.
- Blue Stream Laboratories: An advanced analytical laboratory specializing in recombinant glycoprotein and complex biologics characterization services. Blue Stream supports Pre-IND through cGMP clinical phase product development programs for product characterization, cGMP lot release, and stability program support.
- Andovia: Delivers software solutions that transform the delivery of quality services for healthcare and financial services. For example, with AndoviaHealth, providers can cut through the red tape and inertia-with-no-solution-in-sight perspective, and turn their compliance and patient management backlogs into profit by combining “in-flow” reports and secure knowledge bases, and accepting the transfer of risk from other providers.
- Health care
Instead Senior Care of Massachusetts: a network of 17 locally
owned offices dedicated to providing high quality, trusted home care
to help seniors remain in their homes as they grow older
- Hebrew SeniorLife:
a Harvard-affiliated eight-site system of health care, housing, research
and teaching that serves thousands of seniors in the Greater Boston
area and beyond. From the Institute for Aging Research to innovative
housing options, each component of this system is designed to help
keep seniors independent in the community for as long as possible
and, when necessary, to provide the best quality long-term care
- Joslin Diabetes Center: a global
leader in research and care of diabetes
- Vein & Aesthetic Center of Boston: a leading medical practice
specializing in the evaluation and treatment of varicose and spider
- Diomed, Inc.: laser medical device company
- ZANA Network: an online business
community connecting small and medium enterprises (SMEs) locally, nationally
- Couplets.com: an online social
network designed exclusively for couples that enables member couples
to easily identify and connect with other couples based on shared interests.
an independent nonprofit publisher and advocacy organization that
works to encourage Jewish choices by interfaith families and increase
acceptance of interfaith families by the Jewish community
- Bridgestar: a nonprofit
organization that supports and strengthens nonprofit organizations
by enhancing the flow and effectiveness of passionate and highly-skilled
leaders into and within the nonprofit sector
- MEMSIC: a leading MEMS solution provider
- Sand Video: a fabless chip developer for high definition video compression
- Zebek: developer of a mobile
targeting platform that is transforming the way businesses personalize
content delivery, search results and recommendations
- New England Venture Network:
the largest network of young venture capital professionals on the
East Coast, NEVN is dedicated to cultivating sustained relationships
to share resources, source deals, and advance members' careers
- IdeaShpere: a virtual board of advisors for start-ups
Members of the Birnbach Communications team have won many awards over
the years, and we continue to help clients win awards, including:
- TopPRAgencies: January 2014: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: December 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: November 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: October 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: September 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: August 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: July 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: June 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: May 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: April 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: March 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- TopPRAgencies: February 2013: Best Social Media PR Agency, Ranked #2, Birnbach Communications.
- EvanCarmichael.com: February 2013 Top 100 Twitter Users in Boston, Norman Birnbach, 2013.
- EvanCarmichael.com: January 2013 Top 100 Twitter Users in Boston, Norman Birnbach, 2013.
- EvanCarmichael.com: June 2012 Top 100 Twitter Users in Boston, Norman Birnbach, 2012.
- Gold SABRE (Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation) Award
2002, Issues Management, ABIOMED: "The Patient Comes First: Managing
the Media During a Historic Clinical Trial"
- PR Week: Finalist 2002, ABIOMED: "The
Patient comes first: Managing the Media during a Historic Clinical Trial"
- Award Finalist/Gold SABRE Award: “Corporate Media Relations” Corning,
“Showcasing 150 years of Experience and Innovation”
- Bell Ringer (Publicity Club of New England) 2001: Corning, Inc. for
- PR Week: Honorable Mention 2001, VNR of
the Year: 3M's Post-It Notes 20th anniversary
- Silver Anvil (Public Relations Society of America) 1993: Mind Extension
University: "Make All America a School"
- Big Apple (PRSA/NY) 1993: Mind Extension University: "Make All
America a School"
- Newsletter Publishers Association: Honorable Mention 1997, Instructional
Reporting: "Driving Safely When the Weather Outside is Frightful"